Monday, October 18, 2010

My Chemical Romance UK Tour 2010


My Chemical Romance is an American rock band from New Jersey, formed in 2001. My Chemical Romance released their major label debut Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge in 2004; the album was a commercial success, selling over one million copies. The band eclipsed their previous success with their 2006 concept album, The Black Parade, which gained generally favorable reviews among music critics. Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys is the forthcoming fourth studio album of My Chemical Romance. The album was produced by Rob Cavallo and will be released by Reprise Records on November 22, 2010.

My Chemical Romance is set to play gigs in UK this year for the promotion of their forthcoming album " Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". MY Chemical Romance Tour details are as follows


My Chemical Romance London Concert Tickets - Buy Tickets for £95

Date: Oct 23, 2010
Venue:
Hammersmith Apollo
Time: 19:00


My Chemical Romance Manchester Concert Tickets -
Buy Tickets for £95

Date: Oct 24, 2010

Venue:
Manchester Apollo
Time: 19:00


My Chemical Romance Edinburgh Concert Tickets - Buy Tickets for £95

Date: Oct 25, 2010

Venue:
Corn Exchange
Time: 19:00


My Chemical Romance Tickets are available at Sold Out Ticket Market

No comments:

Post a Comment