Monday, October 18, 2010

My Chemical Romance - Awards & Nominations

In Kerrang! magazine, issue 1139 My Chemical Romance's third studio album "The Black Parade" was rated the fourth greatest album of 2006. In Rolling Stone magazine's ranking of the top 50 albums of 2006, The Black Parade was voted the 20th best album of the year. My Chemical Romance went on to win the award for Best International Band at the 2007 NME Awards and Gerard Way also won the Hero of the Year award. Chemical Romance was also nominated for Best Alternative Group at the 2007 American Music Awards. My Chemical Romance has won 4 Kerrang Awards including "Best International Band 2007" and "Best Album" for Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. My Chemical Romance won NME Award for "Best International Band" in 2007.

My Chemical Romance Tickets are available at Sold Out Ticket Market

No comments:

Post a Comment